- Located between the thriving towns of Clemson and Anderson in South Carolina. Clemson Common’s 67 acre multi-use development will be a mix of retail, restaurant, hotel and recreation providers. This power location is situated on Interstate 85 almost directly between Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC.
- The site offers a strategic regional position to both South Carolina and Georgia shoppers. Surrounding retailers include 7 national chain hotels, restaurants and a movie theater.
- Combined traffic counts exceed 80,000 vehicles per day. Interstate 85 is 54,400 VPD with an average increase of 1,400 per year. Clemson Highway has 29,900 VPD with an annual increase of approximately 5,600.
- With 5 lakes in the near vicinity, including Lake Hartwell which has over 80 recreation areas, along with a variety of national parks, this location is a hot spot for recreation retail.
- The retail opportunities are almost limitless at Clemson Common as there will be several retail strip centers as well as small and large out-parcels, many of which will have either I-85 or Clemson Highway frontage. Clemson Common will have 2 signalized intersections and several points to access the development’s interior road.
- This development is proposed to be a gateway to the town of Clemson and with the rapid area growth in Pendleton, Seneca, Clemson and Anderson, this is a very unique opportunity to be on the ground floor in an under-served area.